Is your digestive system in distress?
The warning signs are stomach pain either after eating or in between meals, hiatus hernia, bloating, pain or discomfort in your gut, constipation, diarrhoea, low energy and possibly other systems that you may not realise are due to your digestive problem.
Hippocrates (460-377 BC) is famous for saying “All disease begins in the gut” and this has been confirmed in modern times, so we know that the efficient operation of the digestion is important. There are a wide range of ailments that can affect our digestive systems but you don’t have to put up with them; more than that, it is important not to put up with them.
If you have any of the issues listed below, then you may have what is described as a leaky gut which is stressful for your whole body, not just your gut:
- Food allergies or food sensitivities
- Autoimmune disorders – fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome or lupus
- Poor digestion, bloating, gas, constipation, loose stools, heartburn and nutrient malabsorption
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) including Crohn’s or colitis
- Thyroid issues such as hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis or Graves disease
- Adrenal fatigue, lethargy and slow metabolism
- Mood disorders, including anxiety, depression and autism
- Chronic pain in joints and muscles, including arthritis and headaches
- Skin problems including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne and age spot
- Failing to recover from illness, migraines and so much more
Such ailments affect huge numbers of people. It may also surprise you to know that parasitic and fungal infections in the body are also very common. Where these are present there is really no advantage in taking supplements or doing food sensitivity testing until they have gone. Using Kinesiology and the natural ability of your body we can determine if parasites and/or fungus are present and set you on the right course of action to remove them. Then the healing for the leaky gut or other digestive matter can be effectively treated to restore you to the beautiful state of balance and wellbeing you deserve.
If you suspect that something you eat or use is having a negative effect, please make an appointment for a Kinesiology treatment and bring the substance with you. Your body will show us if it is something you should avoid.
We look forward to hearing from you.